Propolis is a substance that bees collect from tree buds and later process in the hive, converting it into a powerful natural antibiotic they use to cover the walls of the hive to fight bacteria and fungi. It is made up of hundreds of compounds, including resins, waxes, flavonoids, mineral salts, essential oils and vitamins.
Propolis is beneficial for:
· Breathing problems. It has an antibiotic, anti-flu, anti-inflammatory and anaesthetic effect.
· Treating colds, angina, sore throat, laryngitis and mouth ulcers. It acts to protect the throat and vocal chords.
· External use. It has the power to heal and disinfect and is also an anti-inflammatory. This makes it ideal for wounds, burns, fungal infections, chilblains, acne, psoriasis and skin conditions in general.
· Oral hygiene thanks to its antiseptic, antibiotic and anti-inflammatory qualities. It slows the formation of cavities and plaque.
· Slowing and preventing cellular oxidation which causes ageing and other illnesses.
· Propolis hydroalcoholic extract: dropper bottle, spray.
· Natural propolis: chewable portions.
· Propolis syrup.