· Ingredients: Forest Honey (82%), propolis (5%), natural lemon juice (8%) y Eucalyptus (5%).
· Organoleptic characteristics: Dark amber colour. It has a floral aroma with an intense malted component. Sweet flavour but with clear acidic notes due to its lemon, eucalyptus and propolis content. The intensity of the flavour increases in the back of the nose and lingers in the throat.
The four exceptional natural ingredients in this home-made syrup help soothe coughs and sore throats and reduce irritating cold symptoms.
Honey Origin Spain
· Nutritional Information: (typical values per 100g of product)
· Energy: 1.323kJ / 311Kcal
· Fats: 0g
· Saturated Fats: 0g
· Carbohydrates: 77.2g
· Sugars: 55.5g
· Protein: 0.4g
· Salt: 0.0032g
· Instructions for use: Adults are recommended to take 1 table spoon 3 times per day. Children are recommended to take 1 dessert spoon 3 times per day
· Storage: Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place
· Shelf life: 3 years
· Presentation: Gourmet glass jar 300g and 500g