· Ingredients: Forest honey (97%) and propolis (3%).
· Organoleptic characteristics: Very dark amber colour. With an intense and extraordinarily persistent damp wood aroma. A characteristic flavour with light acidic notes and sometime light salty notes. A lingering sensation in the throat due to its propolis content. Medium-level crystallization in fine crystals.
Propolis is a substance that bees collect from tree buds and later process in the hive, converting it into a powerful antibiotic to protect the hive. ApiProtection combines the properties of propolis with those of honey and makes it easier for us to include propolis in our diet in a way that is straightforward, effective and delicious. This product is recommended to build up the body’s defences against infections and throat complaints.
Honey Origin Spain
· Nutritional Information: (typical values per 100g of product)
· Energy: 1.344kJ / 322Kcal
· Fats: 0g
· Saturated Fats: 0g
· Carbohydrates: 79.93g
· Sugars: 79.64g
· Fiber: 0.19g
· Protein: 0.3g
· Salt: <0.01g
· Instructions for use: Adults are recommended to take 1 to 3 table spoon per day. Children are recommended to take 1 to 3 dessert spoon per day
· Storage: Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place
· Shelf life: 3 years
· Presentation: Gourmet glass jar 300g